"Orlando naturally loved solitary places, vast views, and to feel himself for ever and ever and ever alone."
Virginia Woolf, Orlando
"I’m a dirt person. I trust the dirt. I don’t trust diamonds and gold."
Eartha Kitt (via lonehands)
d y i ng
looking forward to::: :
- not having stress-induced pizza face
- putting fruit and vegetables into my body
- being outside longer than 10 minutes to look at my surroundings
- making/writing things only for fun ? ? ?? (how possible?)
- submerging myself in darkness for a day
- communing with trees and water bodies
- getting drunk and rolling around/ moving my body at leisure !!
Nicola d’Antonio Degli Agli, The Wise Men Adore Mercurius, Speculum Veritatis, 14th century